What is 1099 Manager?
It is a tool for creating checks to pay contractors anytime. At the end of the year, users can prepare, print 1099-misc forms for the contractors and eFile the data to the IRS as required. It is a simple, efficient and flexible website for managing contractors.
After 1099-misc has been eFiled to the IRS, users can create, print and file 1099-misc correction forms if corrections are required.
It is also a tool for organizations to issue 1099-R forms and report any designated distribution from profit-sharing, retirement plan, IRA, annuities, pensions, insurance contracts, survivor income benefit plans, etc.
New ACA information reporting, 1095-C, 1094-C
As part of the ACA (Affordable Care Act) implementation, employers, especially large organizations, are required to file certain information returns for tax year 2015. Forms 1095-C, 1095-B and the corresponding 1094-C, 1094-B, etc. need to be issued to employees and filed with the IRS accordingly.
Similar to the 1099 forms, you can create, print, edit, manage and e-File forms 1095-C and 1094-C easily at our website.
Flexible and Efficient
- Create & print checks - pay any contractor that requires a 1099-misc at the end of the year.
- Import - Import your data from your favorite spreadsheets, including Excel or tab delimited text files.
- Data Entry - Manually enter your data one by one using our online data entry interface.
- Manage - Manage all your form 1099s and form 1099 corrections using our intuitive status interface.
- Advanced Search - Use the advanced search option to pinpoint data information or details in managing your forms.
- Print & Mail - Create a batch of forms or prepare a single form for printing and mailing.
- E-File - E-file a single form or a batch in just a few steps.
- Generate PDFs - Generate PDF versions of all forms for local storage or record-keeping.
- 1099-MISC Corrections - Automatically generate corrections on e-filed 1099's at import.
Security and Safety
1099 Manager has been an IRS approved eFile service provider since 2000. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. 1099 Manager is a service provided to you by C&S Technologies, Inc., a company established in 1996 as an IRS authorized software developer and e-file partner.